~welcome~

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my teaching portfolio. This blog is created for the subject ICT in Science. And, i hope this blog can be one of the site that provide some useful information and place where we can exchange our ideas :)

0

i am right now

Posted by mencarispirit on 09:14
 i am going to be a teacher and still practicing and trying to educate my self to be a good teacher. for me i am just finishing my studies without worries about which institution that i will work for. for me as long as  i can help people who need my help i'll be happy. whatever, UPSI is still the best in my heart, is the place where i am studying and gain knowledge right now.  As I embark upon my journey towards becoming a teacher, I plan to gather as much information and guidance that I can. I hope to attain these these from my experiences as a volunteer teacher, a student mentor, an intern, and an apprentice teacher. I strive to be an inspiring role model for the students I hope to teach someday.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates